LiveOnLine - Problem Solving & Decision Making
- Public class
Kepner-Tregoe LiveOnLine provides individuals and teams an efficient way to learn KT’s Clear-Thinking processes from wherever they are—with no travel required. Led by an experienced instructor, KT LiveOnLine utilizes a web meeting platform to provide you access to the specific problem-solving and decision-making skills you want to develop. With its flexible format, you can choose to learn the specific components of the KT Problem-Solving and Decision-Making (PSDM) skills that you need, or go through full KT Training–from wherever you are.
What You Get
- Live instruction from a KT expert
- Access to digital tools and resources
- Targeted learning and 30 minutes of live, one-on-one coaching post workshop
- Certificate of completion
- Credits for Certification: Situation Appraisal: 0.4 CEUs; Problem Analysis: 0.8 CEUs; Decision Analysis: 0.6 CEUs; Potential Problem Analysis: 0.3 CEUs.
Contact us to inquire for more details or have the workshop customized upon your corporate needs.
Employees at all levels who are required to perform troubleshooting, root cause analysis (RCA) and conduct problem solving will benefit from this workshop.
Well suited for engineering, quality, operations, manufacturing, IT, customer service, and maintenance.
- With no travel expenses or time away from work, Kepner-Tregoe LiveOnLine is an efficient way to learn the core problem-solving and decision-making processes needed for effective issue resolution
- KT LiveOnLine delivers targeted learning, which is ideal for those seeking to learn one aspect of the Problem Solving and Decision Making training suite—or group them together
- Led by an experienced instructor. Includes 30 minutes of live one-on-one coaching—post workshop. KT LiveOnLine connects you with the most effective learning strategies
- Deepen critical thinking skills using the same proven approach that’s successfully helped individual learners and organizations build capability for over 60 years
- Conduct root cause analysis (RCA) on complex problems
- Make tough decisions aligned with operational priorities
- Understand and proactively manage risks and opportunities
- Identify and plan for the resolution of high-priority issues
- Ask the right questions to find hidden insight
Return on Investment
By adopting KT processes, organizations have realized immediate, and long-term, return on investment. These include:
- A computer chip manufacturer solved a long-standing defect problem, saving $2.8 million annually
- A vinyl manufacturer increased annualized production with a significant rise in profits
- A food products manufacturer saved $1.03 million by improving planning and decision-making by work teams
- A bank resolved a recurring system failure and restored their international monetary exchange cycle, preserving millions of dollars in interest earnings
- Following a merger, a global company saved $1.3 million on insurance costs the first year and $300,000 in subsequent years using a variety of Clear Thinking processes
Showcase your skills!
The KT Badge Program is a visible recognition of your rational process skills. Your Kepner-Tregoe Digital Badges can be shown on your social media profile page, your email signature, and your personal website. And finally the authenticity of your KT badge can be validated on our website portal.
The Foundation Badge is the starting point and highlights that you have attended a KT training program. Once you have begun applying the KT technologies you will progress through the levels of Practitioner, Advanced, and ultimately, achieve recognition as a KT Expert.
If you have successfully participated in this workshop, you are eligible to receive the KT Foundations Badge. Click to find out more about this badge:
For inquiries, details, or a proposal!