Over 60 Years Of Practice
At Kepner-Tregoe you can use your expertise, develop new skills, and help some of the world’s top companies solve complex problems and adapt to change. Explore our website to learn more about our company, your potential colleagues, and our clients. A career at KT will focus on helping and supporting others while working in collaboration with clients to create value in their organizations.
We are a diverse and global organization that values our many cultures, backgrounds, and geographies. As an organization, we share a commitment to integrity, openness, and trust.
Our Basic Beliefs:
Create Value for Clients
We will add value to client organizations by producing measurable, sustainable results.
Value Diversity and Inclusion
In Diversity, we value differences in the culture, experiences, education, and backgrounds of both our colleagues and clients around the world. Our practice of Inclusion is to make all members of KT and our clients feel welcome and provide them with the opportunity to connect, belong and grow. Valuing Diversity and Inclusion will allow each member to contribute to their respective organization, advance their skill sets and careers and feel comfortable and confident being their authentic selves.
Build Trusting Relationships
We will demonstrate and build: respect for others, trustworthiness, and personal and professional integrity.
Use Rational Process with a Passion
We will encourage a drive and passion for the ideas that provide solutions for our clients and colleagues through the use and transfer of rational process.
Improve Quality and Provide Innovative Solutions
We will continually improve the quality of our services and search for new and creative ideas that will enable us to remain on the forefront of the application of rational process to business issues.
We are passionate about helping people and organizations work better
Shown here are 5 of the 11 Basic Beliefs that form the core set of values that underpin Kepner-Tregoe’s business.
As these beliefs drive everything we do, we invite you to view all 11. View here
Why Work With Us ?
Following acceptance of your resume, you will be interviewed remotely to ensure that you understand the position and to detail what you can expect your life to be like as a consultant. We discuss the necessary rigors of travel, the challenges of striking an appropriate work/life balance, and the many rewards of the career. The second personal interview is conducted with a principal or senior manager within the firm to ascertain your initial fit with KT’s culture.
If both you and KT decide to move forward with your candidacy, you will be asked to participate in panel interviews at one of our regional offices. This final step in the application process includes a series of panel interviews, case studies, and a presentation.
As the Global Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for corporate marketing activities and help coordinate the activities of the regional marketing teams to maximize the success of our global operations.
- Strategy; assist in the development and execution of a global marketing strategy, marketing budget planning, and partner with product management and regional marketing in each region. The strategy and plans will align with and support the broader company strategic plan and growth initiatives.
- Goal Setting; define specific goals for the marketing organization and measure the commercial and brand impact of marketing initiatives using well-defined metrics and KPIs.
- Budget Management; manage the global marketing budget to plan, working closely with regional marketing leaders to optimize marketing spend.
- Lead funnel; Develop campaigns in order to drive the process of MAL to MQL to SQL as part of the marketing driven pipeline into sales.
- Marketing; responsible for the global marketing function including activities that cover corporate communications (internal and external), branding, content creation, events, digital marketing, lead generation, and sponsorships.
- High level of project management and cross-functional collaboration skills, with ability to build relationships and trust across the organization.
- Good knowledge and understanding of digital systems and tools such as Salesforce, SEO, Marketing Automation, and digital analytics.
- Experienced in campaign development and lead generation.
- Strong work ethic with a passion to get the job done quickly
- Ability to drive change and engagement with a strong natural orientation to Customer Excellence
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Inter and multicultural experience & understanding
- Leadership experience in a B2B marketing role.
- Ability to travel as needed in order to be efficient in the role.
- Minimum of five (5) years of professional experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field. MBA or other Masters’ degree preferred
- Excellent English language skills – any language(s) in addition to English is/are a big plus
Kepner-Tregoe (KT) is headquartered in Princeton, New Jersey. This is a full-time position which can be remote or local at our office. The position does require travel from time to time and reports to Kepner-Tregoe’s Vice President of Global Growth, Client Services and Marketing. We offer an attractive compensation and benefits package, as well as an opportunity to work with an outstanding and dynamic team.
KT is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate based on race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.
To apply, please send your resume and cover note to: KTNAHR@kepner-tregoe.com
Over 60 years ago Kepner-Tregoe (KT) pioneered a set of unique clear thinking methods that continue to transform the lives of organisations and individuals across the globe. As a world-leading international consulting organisation, KT helps companies to improve their critical thinking to resolve key business issues, and we are proud to include some of the biggest brands in the world in our client community.
KT Business Consultants are known for their analytical and problem-solving skills, backed up by their experience in either operations, manufacturing or IT. As part of our continued commitment to deliver value to our customers and growing our business, we are looking to recruit Germany-based Consultants to join our European team.
This dynamic European role requires you to:
- Adapt to clients, confidently deliver training workshops, coaching and consulting projects, and demonstrate teamwork, autonomy and initiative in a wide range of situations
- Support growth by developing new business with existing clients as well as in selling to your own client base
- Be flexible enough to structure your own work to achieve business goals
- Work flexibly – you may be:
- Travelling to clients, primarily in Germany and other parts of Europe
- Working remotely (from home) with those clients
- Work closely with existing clients to develop their thinking capability and resolve key business issues
You will spend an intensive period getting to know KT’s unique and powerful approach to consulting, as well as how to generate and develop business and manage projects, giving you an excellent platform on which to develop your career within KT. The role comes with a competitive salary.
We are looking for individuals with:
- Previous business experience, preferably in the areas mentioned above
- The self-motivation to work independently, combined with the cooperative approach needed to work within changing teams
- The ability to develop trusting relationships quickly with clients and colleagues
- The desire to build business with new clients, as well as delivering to existing clients
- Intellectual curiosity
- German as a native language, with fluent business English
- An academic degree, in a technical or non-technical field
Given that travel will be an important part of the job, a major airport should be easily accessible.
KT welcomes applications in English from individuals who feel they would enjoy this demanding and rewarding role.
To apply, please send your resume and cover note to: KTNAHR@kepner-tregoe.com
We are experts in:
For inquiries, details, or a proposal!