Decision Making for Leaders
- In-house class
Kepner-Tregoe's Decision Making for Leaders training provides a scalable, systematic approach to making strategic, operational and tactical decisions across your organization. As pioneers of decision science, Kepner-Tregoe has been helping executives, business leaders, and workers at all levels make difficult decisions for over 60 years. This unique, one-day workshop brings that wealth of experience to the classroom so you can learn to avoid decision-making biases, practice new skills, and make an immediate impact back on-the-job.
What You Get
- 1-2 days led by an expert instructor
- Access to digital tools and resources
- Skills to take a systematic, results-oriented approach to make sound decisions
- Certificate of completion
- Certification Credits : 0.7 CEUs
Oct 5 2023 - Oct 5 2023Kuala Lumpur
RM 1,800 for 3 or moreENG2,100 MYR
To see the total select country, date and number of participants
To see the total select language, date and number of participants
In this county services are provided by the official KT licensee.
Contact us to inquire for more details or have the workshop customized upon your corporate needs.
Employees at all levels who are required to make or participate in decisions will benefit from this workshop.
Well suited for engineering, quality, operations, manufacturing, IT, customer service, marketing, research and development, and maintenance.
- Adopt a disciplined, results-oriented approach to make strategic, operational, and tactical decisions across your organization.
- Discover how to apply KT’s decision-making process to all types of situations where you need to make a choice—no matter how complex, overwhelming, or unclear.
- Align business strategy to ensure decisions address business needs and goals, from day-to-day operations to longer-term implementations.
- Ask the right questions to uncover critical data required to make the best decision
- Understand how to create the perfect decision statement, a critical component of success
- Identify the key decision objectives that will be used to assess different alternatives
- Evaluate the relative strengths of each alternative using a quantitative scoring system
- Assess the risks associated with each alternative
- Confidently make the best choice that maximizes benefits and minimizes risks
Return on Investment
- A sound decision saved Ricoh $1.3M
- Better project selection helps pharmaceutical company create optimal drug pipeline
- Siemens uses KT Decision Analysis to implement a corrective action to a 10-year-old-problem
- IBM Rational leverages KT Decision Analysis and other KT processes to build client satisfaction
“The value of KT tools was clearly demonstrated even before our first purchase of KT services. At an initial ‘commercial’ encounter with the consultants, we wanted to test the approach, in particular Decision Analysis. We chose a recent concrete ‘make or buy’ example. The questions asked by KT, as well as the order and intention, quickly led us to understand what our last decision lacked in quality, why it failed and why it created a great deal of unnecessary headaches and work.”
— Automotive Executive
For inquiries, details, or a proposal!