Over 60 Years Of Practice
At Kepner-Tregoe you can use your expertise, develop new skills, and help some of the world’s top companies solve complex problems and adapt to change. Explore our website to learn more about our company, your potential colleagues, and our clients. A career at KT will focus on helping and supporting others while working in collaboration with clients to create value in their organizations.
We are a diverse and global organization that values our many cultures, backgrounds, and geographies. As an organization, we share a commitment to integrity, openness, and trust.
Our Basic Beliefs:
Create Value for Clients
We will add value to client organizations by producing measurable, sustainable results.
Value Diversity and Inclusion
In Diversity, we value differences in the culture, experiences, education, and backgrounds of both our colleagues and clients around the world. Our practice of Inclusion is to make all members of KT and our clients feel welcome and provide them with the opportunity to connect, belong and grow. Valuing Diversity and Inclusion will allow each member to contribute to their respective organization, advance their skill sets and careers and feel comfortable and confident being their authentic selves.
Build Trusting Relationships
We will demonstrate and build: respect for others, trustworthiness, and personal and professional integrity.
Use Rational Process with a Passion
We will encourage a drive and passion for the ideas that provide solutions for our clients and colleagues through the use and transfer of rational process.
Improve Quality and Provide Innovative Solutions
We will continually improve the quality of our services and search for new and creative ideas that will enable us to remain on the forefront of the application of rational process to business issues.
We are passionate about helping people and organizations work better
Shown here are 5 of the 11 Basic Beliefs that form the core set of values that underpin Kepner-Tregoe’s business.
As these beliefs drive everything we do, we invite you to view all 11. View here
Why Work With Us ?
Following acceptance of your resume, you will be interviewed remotely to ensure that you understand the position and to detail what you can expect your life to be like as a consultant. We discuss the necessary rigors of travel, the challenges of striking an appropriate work/life balance, and the many rewards of the career. The second personal interview is conducted with a principal or senior manager within the firm to ascertain your initial fit with KT’s culture.
If both you and KT decide to move forward with your candidacy, you will be asked to participate in panel interviews at one of our regional offices. This final step in the application process includes a series of panel interviews, case studies, and a presentation.
Passionate about partnering with clients and truly making a difference? Enjoy business travel? Ready to accelerate your sales career, in management consulting?
If so, we need to talk!
As a Senior Consultant – Client Relationship Manager, you will be responsible for strategically growing existing client accounts, developing relationships within new business units, and extending our brand in the marketplace. The focus of this role is on understanding the client’s strategic priorities relating to: Operational Excellence and Customer/Client Service Excellence and with a unique focus on listening to concerns and issues to identify where true impact can be delivered that creates measurable improvement. In this role, you will listen and build projects with leadership teams that focus on leveraging Kepner-Tregoe’s professional services, to deliver on strategic priorities that might include: “Building a safety culture”, “Building a world class service operations organization” or “Maximizing our investment from a recent acquisition”.
Sales Capability & Key Account Management
- Partner with Fortune 500 leaders to embed our core capabilities into an organization’s culture
- Enable clients to drive impact towards operational challenges
- Demonstrate thorough empathetic discovery the greatest needs of impact
- Collaborate with our Senior Technical Consultants to build viable client-centric solutions
- Expand long-term relationships with clients
- Leverage your deep-thinking skills in project management, business insights, and strategic thinking to create actionable account plans
- Negotiate contract terms and conditions to meet both client and company needs
- Exceed regular sales targets & manage personal cost of sales
- Salesforce Lightning experience (tracking opportunities & reporting of revenue and projects etc.)
- Maintain an accurate forecast and proactively communicate needs to the business
- Work cross functionally to maximize client satisfaction by setting and exceeding expectations
- Leverage business insights to connect with new clients in targeted markets
- Learn, then leverage KT’s Critical Thinking skills to accelerate your entrepreneurial know-how in uncovering new opportunities for delighting our clients
- Support marketing activities by attending conferences and other marketing events as required
- Participate in strategic projects designed to drive the future of work
- You have a minimum of 5 years of experience in an Enterprise Account Management role
- You have a strong track record of meeting sales objectives (Quota, Pipeline, Forecasting, & Account Planning)
- You have a successful history of selling to Fortune 500 companies
- You are ambitious and have evidence of upward mobility in your career
- You have an aptitude for commercial acumen
- You are comfortable developing new relationships by reaching out to build connection with senior business Leaders
- You are client centric, passionate about listening to clients and your peers toward helping them achieve their goals
- You are collaborative and willing to roll up your sleeves and participate in projects to drive the future of work
- You can advocate for your clients and manage expectations with internal stakeholders
- You are comfortable working with Microsoft Teams, Office 365, & Salesforce
Nice to Have (Preferred)
- You demonstrate leadership in addressing complex business issues and in managing projects
- You understand current management principles and practices (e.g., Lean, Six Sigma, ITIL or other related industry practices)
- Bachelor’s degree required; MBA or other relevant advanced qualification or progression towards obtaining such a qualification highly desirable
Our consulting workforce is comprised of talented, diverse, and experienced professionals with educational backgrounds in engineering, business and the liberal arts. All of our Consultants were successful in their fields prior to joining the company and all have since developed their capability as Consultants working with clients to support their operational improvement objectives.
Our company headquarters is in Princeton NJ. Our Consultants are hired from all locations throughout North America. Consultants are expected to establish a home-based office. We will provide telecommunications and other office equipment required to establish this office including laptop, printer, and mobile phone. We would also love to see you in Princeton, occasionally.
We value our employees’ time and efforts. We offer a competitive compensation package which includes the potential for supplemental bonus compensation. Featured benefits include:
- Paid time off
- Life insurance
- Medical, dental and vision benefits
- 401K plan
- Mobile phone coverage
- Home internet coverage
- Development and career growth opportunities
In addition, we work to maintain the best possible environment for our employees where people can learn and grow with the company. We strive to provide a collaborative, creative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to our processes, decisions, planning and culture.
We are an equal opportunity employer
Kepner-Tregoe is seeking an experienced Consultant with IT Service & Support Management experience to join our team of professionals. We will be filling this position from January 2024 onwards.
We are a multi-national management consulting and training services company headquartered in Princeton, NJ. For over 60 years, we have proudly provided services to valued clients in a myriad of different industries including manufacturing, technology, oil and gas, mining, and energy market segments. We address functional areas within these market segments such as operations, maintenance, quality control, human resources, and technical support. Typical engagements include business process improvement, shutdown/outage management, step change improvement and service-related problem and incident management projects.
One of our strategic product areas is IT Service Management and Technical Support. We are seeking a consultant with a focus in this area, supporting our training and consulting initiatives that are aimed at improving incident, problem, change and technical support processes and performance.
Consultant – IT Service & Support
As the charismatic consultant we seek, you will work with our clients to improve their operations. To do so, you will need to combine prior industry experience, acquired expertise around the application of our proprietary methodology and an understanding of client business issues. We will depend on you to quickly learn and assimilate new ideas and information and synthesize that knowledge so that it may be applied to solution development for our clients. You will demonstrate an ability to work independently as well as with other consultants assigned to a project. Utilizing your master training skills, you will assist with the development of new business and extending our brand in the marketplace.
During an intensive 90-day onboarding process, you will be exposed to the approach and application of our core methodologies. As necessary, we will provide ongoing capability development opportunities to master the application and leadership of all of our technologies.
The company headquarters is located in Princeton, NJ, but Consultants are hired from all locations throughout the continental US. Consultants are expected to establish a home-based office. We will provide telecommunications and other office equipment required to establish this office including laptop, printer and mobile phone.
The primary role of the IT Service & Support Consultant is to learn and then deliver via training, coaching or consulting KT’s proprietary methodologies and practices for problem solving, decision making, process improvement and managing projects. Consultants are expected to travel widely across geographic regions on an almost weekly basis to develop their capability and/or provide clients with training and consulting services.
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or Engineering (or significant equivalent expertise built on the job)
- Experience in IT Service Management, IT Support and operations
- Five to seven plus years of business-related experience, with increasing levels of responsibility
- Resides near a major airport hub
- Willingness to travel extensively (up to 85%)
- Experience delivering Professional Services (e.g., training, or consulting) and/or IT operations management
- Experience in business process analysis and improvement
- Advanced degree and/or expertise/certification (PMP, ITIL, etc.)
- Project management experience
- Understanding of ITSM tools and landscape
- Demonstrated platform skills/public speaking
- Ability to work independently (without supervision or extensive administrative support)
- Kepner-Tregoe Critical Thinking process training – workshop attendee or Program Leader
- Bonus potential
- Excellent benefits package available
- Access to company’s restricted stock plan (after qualifying period)
Please submit your cover letter and resume to: KTNAHR@kepner-tregoe.com
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
Our consultants will design and deliver training, coaching, assessment and operational improvement engagements. To do so, you will need to combine prior industry and functional experience, acquired expertise around the application of our proprietary methodology and an understanding of client business issues. We will depend on you to deliver our services, establish strong relationships, and extend KT’s brand in the marketplace.
You will deliver training, coaching and consulting services employing KT’s proprietary processes: these include assessing the situation, analyzing problems, identifying root cause, developing solutions, making decisions, and defining implementation and risk management plans. Our training-focused engagements typically involve 1-2 consultants; our consulting engagements typically involve 2-4 consultants, so our clients get to know and trust you in both independent and team-based settings. We are a highly collaborative organization, and you will work with your colleagues in sales, marketing, finance, and consulting.
The ideal candidate will have an enthusiasm for developing relationships and strive to provide measurable results. We will help you develop master training skills and enhance your project and people management skills. You will enhance the KT brand and build client relationships through leading workshops and leading or participating on project teams.
Our consultants build their portfolio of clients in a variety of industries and service areas. Our clients represent the top of their industry and the best-known brands in the world, and we strive to provide them the solutions to help them grow and expand. If you thrive on understanding your client’s needs and develop consulting and training solutions that deliver true ROI, talk to us.
- Deliver client training, facilitation, coaching, and projects
- Role model KT thinking processes
- Collaborate with Customer Relationship Managers to understand client needs, develop proposals, and present to clients
- Develop relationships with various levels within client organizations
- Leverage social media for the purpose of positioning and KT brand awareness
- Possession of a bachelor’s degree is essential
- Possession of an MBA or other relevant higher qualification or progression towards obtaining such a qualification would be seen as desirable
- Own legal authorization to work in Japan
- Minimum 5 years working experience
- Experience in professional services, such as training or management consulting is preferred but not mandatory
- A leadership and business mindset, with a track record of accomplishment via promotions and recognition
- Experience in automotive, pharmaceutical or technology industries would be an added advantage
Key Skills/Personal Attitude
- Japanese native
- Have a growth mindset
- High level verbal and written communications skills, must be able present a complex idea or set of ideas in a simple and easy way, able to influence and persuade
- Be self-motivated, possess strong time management skills and be able and willing to work on your own when necessary; comfortable with ambiguity
- Possess an aptitude to market and promote Kepner-Tregoe’s services
- Be able to establish professional and personal credibility with clients quickly
- Be naturally comfortable engaging in conversations with various levels (e.g., workers, supervisors, officers, managers, senior management)
- Able to work in a team environment, being satisfied with the personal recognition that comes as a member of the team and not be driven by need for personal recognition at the expense of the team or the team result
- Possess strong listening skills and good presentation skills
- Preferably able to communicate in English (both written and verbal)
We are hiring consultants in the Netherlands.
We are open to candidates of differing levels of experience for these varied and dynamic roles. There are openings for candidates early in their careers, who will focus on delivering training and consulting, both on client sites and remotely. We are also interested in those with more experience, who may have a track record of acquiring and then servicing new clients.
Industry experience in areas such as automotive, pharmaceuticals, semiconductors and IT Service is an advantage, but not essential.
You will spend an intensive period getting to know KT’s unique and powerful approach to training and consulting, as well as how to generate and develop business and manage projects, giving you an excellent platform on which to develop your career within KT. The role comes with a competitive salary and bonus package.
Business fluency in English is essential for all applicants
Proficiency in German is an advantage, but not required.
- Adapt to customers, confidently deliver presentations and workshops, and demonstrate teamwork, autonomy and initiative in a wide range of situations
- Be flexible enough to structure your own work to achieve business goals
- Develop confidence initially in teaching and coaching KT’s unique critical thinking methods, before broadening your experience in consulting and facilitation work, as well as business development
- Work both as a sole KT consultant delivering training for the client, and as part of a larger project/ country team
- Be supported in developing new business with existing clients as well as in growing your own client base
- Work flexibly – you may be:
- Travelling to clients, primarily in your home country and other parts of Europe
- Working remotely (from home) with those clients
- Work closely with existing customers to develop their thinking capability and resolve key business issues
- You will also work closely with our customer service and marketing teams on business development & marketing activities, for example, running a short webinars or writing blogs.
For a less experienced consultant role, this may be your second or third position. A Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent is a minimum requirement. You may also have strong experience with effective communication, for example teaching, training, customer service.
Additionally, for the more experienced roles, we are also looking for people with a track record in effective client relationship-building and account management. You may have a track record in selling services or designing solutions based on client needs.
Wir stellen Berater in Deutschland ein. Für diese abwechslungsreiche und dynamische Aufgabe sind wir offen für Bewerberinnen und Bewerber mit unterschiedlichem Erfahrungsstand. Wir suchen nach Kandidaten, die vorrangig Kunden betreuen und neue Geschäftsbeziehungen entwickeln.
Sie werden eine intensive Zeit damit verbringen, die Kepner-Tregoe-Prozesse kennenzulernen, und wie man diese in mehrtägigen Workshops bzw. bei Projekten an Kunden aus unterschiedlichen Branchen vermittelt. Dies bietet Ihnen eine hervorragende Plattform, um Ihre Vertriebskarriere bei KT zu entwickeln. Die Stelle ist mit einem wettbewerbsfähigen Gehalt und Bonuspaket verbunden.
Sie verfügen über einen Hochschulabschluss, mindestens Bachelor oder gleichwertig. Vertriebserfahrung im Consulting- bzw. Trainingsbereich ist von Vorteil. Branchenerfahrung in Bereichen wie Automotive, Pharma, Halbleiter oder IT-Service ist für uns auch interessant.
Deutsch als Muttersprache oder gleichwertig sowie verhandlungssicheres Englisch sind notwendige Voraussetzungen für Bewerber.
Sie wohnen in Deutschland, möglichst in Reichweite eines Verkehrsflughafens, um ohne übermäßigen Zeitaufwand zu Kunden in Deutschland und gelegentlich auch im Ausland anreisen zu können.
- Sie können sich auf Kunden einstellen, selbstbewusst Präsentationen abhalten und in einer Vielzahl von Situationen Teamarbeit, Selbstständigkeit und Initiative zeigen
- Sie sind flexibel und strukturieren Ihre eigene Arbeit so, dass geschäftliche Ziele erreicht werden
- Sie arbeiten eigenverantwortlich als KT-Vertriebsberater und führen gelegentlich Schulungen beim Kunden durch. Darüber hinaus sind Sie Teil des deutschen und des europäischen Teams und arbeiten in verschiedenen Projekten mit
- Sie arbeiten flexibel und werden:
- zu Kunden reisen, vor allem in Deutschland, aber auch in anderen europäischen Ländern,
- vom Home Office aus mit Kunden, Kolleginnen und Kollegen zusammenarbeiten
- Sie arbeiten eng mit bestehenden Kunden zusammen, um den besten Weg zu finden, deren Fähigkeiten zur Problemlösung zu entwickeln und um die Lösung wichtiger Unternehmensprobleme zu ermöglichen.
- Darüber hinaus werden Sie eng mit unserem Kundenservice und unseren Marketingteams bei Geschäftsentwicklungs- und Marketingaktivitäten zusammenarbeiten
We are experts in:
For inquiries, details, or a proposal!