Highlights of the Summit
From August 31st through September 2nd 2022 the first-ever KT Leader Summit was held in Princeton NJ.
Certified KT Coaches, Facilitators, and Program Leaders were excited to spend 3 days deep-diving into product and service innovations presented by Kepner-Tregoe and each other.
Over the course of the three days they experienced and explored new approaches in diverse parts of their responsibilities including:
- techniques for advanced teaching methods
- improved use of technology in cultivating critical thinking skills
- the best practice methods for strengthening their role as expert internal consultants
The “packed” agenda also included presentations held by KT Global Excellence Award Winners as well as expert briefings held by subject matter experts in the following domains:
- Process Mining – The True Digital Footprint of Big Data
- 5th Generation Trouble Shooting Simulation & Frontline
- PSDM Digital Learning Materials Re-Design
- Transformational Change (By Kelly Bean)
- Systems Improvement
- Visual Facilitation and Instant Gratification
- Communicating ROI to Executives and Senior Management
- Value Proposition Exploration
- The Problem Solving On-Line Learning Path
The KT Leader Summit provided an opportunity for leaders to connect and refuel their passion for KT technologies.
We were honored to enjoy the presence of 45 KT Champions and delighted by their very positive feedback.
Dinner at Mistral hosted by Debra Wooldridge
KT Senior Consultant Leo Jolly leading a session