KT Program Leader
- Type: Learning
- Time: Approximately 160 hours
- Cost: Paid
This badge earner has completed multiple KT learning events, including attending the session they now lead as a learner, applying the concepts to create tangible application results, completing KT’s train-the-trainer program (called ‘Leader Development Institute’ or LDI), completing preparation to lead their first session, and successfully leading that session guided by a KT consultant who coached, observed and provided feedback on that first session. Program Leaders are able to prepare learners to learn, execute learning sessions using KT’s Systematic Teaching approach, and coach learners during the learning process to successfully complete practice scenarios as well as work on real-life issues.
The person having earned this badge has successfully completed the session they now lead as a learner
Has successfully completed one or more full applications of the KT processes they now teach to others
Has successfully complete KT’s Leader Development Institute (LDI) to learn the content they teach and KT’s Systematic Teaching approach, as well as completed numerous practice teaches
Has successfully completed all required preparation in advance of their first teach including teaching examples and content contained in practice exercises
Has successfully completed teaching an initial session with a KT consultant in attendance to ensure quality, continuity and competency across all areas of the session they lead.
Has demonstrated their ability to coach new learners in the use of the KT processes during practice exercises and use on learners real-world issues.
Click any of the categories to the right to show specific skills gained:
- 7 steps to transfer KT skills
- Presentation techniques
- Coaching techniques
- Model and details for each KT process step
- Ability to answer technical questions
- Ability to discuss both concrete and abstract elements
- Use KT concepts on own issues
- Technically correct application
- Provide feedback to others
- Location of content in materials
- Use of practice exercises for a variety of audiences
- Assessment of learning objectives
- Relationship development
- Provide feedback on learning process and outcomes
We are experts in:
For inquiries, details, or a proposal!